• I’m attempting to tune my Anushri for use with my modular setup. Is there some guidance on the best practice for dialing it in properly? Do you start with v/oct , then fine tune with offset, or go back and forth as you change octaves, etc? I’m trying to get good tracking between C1-C4 but as soon as I dial it in good for one octave, it’s pretty far off on the next couple of octaves.

Also, my Anushri is playing an octave lower than it should be. I have Pot 2 turned all the way down, but when I give voltage for a C3, the anushri is playing a C2. There is not enough adjustment range in the trimmers to make up that whole octave, so I’m not exactly sure what’s going on here.

Any advice, help, assistance is greatly appreciated.

• > Also, my Anushri is playing an octave lower than it should be

How is the VCO Range pot set?

I recommend you to get your MIDI/CV interface to play two notes one octave apart – C2 and C4 for example. Then trim V/Oct until you hear two notes one octave apart (irrespective of their actual pitch class). Once you are done with V/Oct, adjust the offset so you actually get C2 and C4, and if necessary tweak V/Oct back again.