US Source for those damn multicomp switches
  • Newark stocks the SPDT: 98K6230
    MCM has the DPDT: 26-2160

• ahh, verycool. Now to find those pesky 3.5mm jacks!

• Honestly, I just did the math and MCM and Newark both charge $10 to ship and to have Newark bring the parts in from the UK is a flat $20 fee so it kind of makes more sense to just get all three parts from Farnell..

• I got an email from Newark for 15% off till April 30th, THANKS1. The email says it can be used as many times until than.

It also says from May 1st-30th, THANKS2 will work as well for 15% off. I don’t think these will work only for me but I may be wrong.

Not what you were looking for but it might help when sourcing parts for the next month or so.

• @qp err Thonk ( for the UK)
    and Synthcube for the US
    regards

• @fitvideo. Those jacks from Synthcube won’t fit on an Anushri. Too tall and the footprint is not the same :(. But, cool site though. Think I’ve seen it before, but, I see they have a parts kit for the Klee. May have to build me that!

• Ouch, that reminds me – more stuff to get. I had to get in on batch 2 of the super-fancy Euro Klee so I’m running low on excuses.

I’m not sure if it saves you guys money, otherwise I or someone on this side of the pond could forward the things from Farnell.

• I looked again and the Klee parts kit is OOS. poop.

If I build another Anushri, I’ll hit you up! On Newark it’s a $20 freight charge + regular shipping costs just to get them. I priced it out and it’s over $50 just for the 12 jacks!

• I could sneak some into an order I’ll make, then I’ll just stick the parts in a padded envelope and claim it costs 5USD :D

• @qp same problem
    my anushri is still without jacks (soldered wire bridges instead critical ones)

• @qp

Its flat $20 for shipping, period. That’s it, no additional cost. I build Oakley stuff regularly and always need stuff from there so I am kind of used to it. Its good to buy in bulk when it comes to that too since its a flat rate.

@Fitvideo have you confirmed those work? I thought those were discussed at one point as not being a suitable replacement

• sorry about that … I was just getting some kit from Thonk at exactly the same time your post was up, I did not look too closely… mea culpa … the Klee went like hot cakes …

• @qp I just got belled that the Klee is back in stock
    regards

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion