Shruthi XT case plans
  • Hi,

are the XT case plans still lying around online somewhere? I checked the links to GIThub but they’re dead.

Found a very reasonable laser cutter/engraver in Copenhagen so thinking of getting a case knocked up.

Cheers,
    Pete

• Found it! my bad

• Check pcb rev.

• for some reason the eps file in the github will not upload to ponoko, anyone have any insight to this? i also tried converting it to look at but it will not convert either.looking specifically at the shruthi_xt.eps file on this page https://github.com/pichenettes/shruthi-1/tree/master/shruthi/hardware_design/enclosures

• How did you downlod it? Right-click on the file in github will download the website instead of the file. There’s a “view raw” button where you can right click and “save as …”

• yes, i used the same for ambika and anushri and it works, but when i try to upload xt eps file to ponoko or other sites or convert it they all say “error”

• could anyone please confirm whether they are having the same problem? i would like to get some xt boxes made

• Try opening in Inkscape then export again, but uncheck the “Rasterize filter effects” checkbox. This fixed a problem I had with the PreenFM case and Ponoko.

• ok i finally got it open but the file does not seem to have the sides. it looks like its just a faceplate?

• The original mi XT case was a plexi case with an aluminum top overlay. You have the latter. There is probably also another file. Better is to get a metal case from Adrian.

• do you have a link to that case?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion