Bad music
  • Hello Pinchenette,
    I read somewhere (here?) that the worst thing to happen to your instruments is using them for awful music.
    What style do you think is appropriate for the Anushri?
    Cheers,
    Moosgummi

• Don’t remember reading that. So long as people enjoy the instruments and the people listening to the music enjoy the results I don’t see the problem.

So long as the music doesn’t end up being used for evil or torture.

• Don’t knock Skweee…

a|x

• Please tell me Clownye West hasn’t got a Braids!??

• Might be kind of a niche, but it sounds like a decent fit for the emo death metal epic trance stuff
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDzt6yI3Dw8

• Ha ha I had never heard of skwee music until I watched a (quite sympathetic) documentary on it, after that I was quite kindly disposed towards it even if hearing the music on its own I would have had plenty to say about how bad I thought it was. I always can get behind the idea of music that is heartfelt…. But in terms of showcasing a synth – yeah maybe not skwee

• You have to skweeze very hard to skweeze all out of a Braids!

• Isn’t this much like weapons; it’s not the gun that kills, but the guy who pulls the trigger?!
    This is my first comment, so I have to “weigh my words on a silver scale”, but even if I have a liking of a lof of various music, there are still some genres I cannot cope with, and playing that kind of music on an Anushri won’t make things better, perhaps worst.
    Besides, I picked up a MIDI-kbd yesterday and when I return home after a few days visiting my son, I’ll see if I can kick some life iin my yellow fellow that has been lying around too long.

/Soundbrigade aka Magnus from Sweden

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion