WTB Hexinverter Dual Euro Simple Seq PCBs
  • hi all
    desperately looking for pcbs for this project if anyone can assist…

• ive also got a bunch of pcbs for trade…

• As far as i can see, Hexinverter has them on stock ??? And panels available at RE:Synthesis, as usual…And btw, the power connector is afaik MOTM and needs to be adapted to Euro©rack.

• Still for sale

His shipping is very reliable, so far (from Canada). I buy too much of his stuff …

Nice ‘simple’ sequencer (I built one so far) !

• Thanks both but this isn’t the one I’m after. I have a panel for the dual eurorack version and hexinverter don’t have any of them :(

• I assume you have this one ?

The PCB’s eelco linked are for this panel.
    You ‘ll need 2 sets of them.

• It’s this one-https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-xpgPCrVsykdSoDWRqGpOjWByMzHxqCLNOvAT6Pgx4DAjkIrdzHsS7NfJ

It’s probably close enough for a kludge?

• That’s exactly the one I have, and indeed, as shiftr says, you need TWO sets. Sorry for not mentioning that. So that’ll be 50 dollars + shipping, from hexinverter himself.

Look at this page for wiring instructions (below the images !), where it says
    “!!!NEW!!! Panel Wiring Guide for the dual Eurorack panel offered by Re:Synthesis:”
    There are two version there: this one is easiest.

• nice one gents! thanks

• received my pcbs from hexinverter. they dont fit out of the box but once ive done the wiring job from hell hopefully it’ll work!

• ah — wiring this one is not that bad — try Herxinverter’s ‘Postman’ !

• ..... ive got one waiting to be wired in my box as we speak. it keeps going to the back of the queue

• There should be enough rainy days to get it done … eventually. Wiring is a bit dull …

• Flying wires suck completely…

• it would be ok if it didnt usually require debugging every time

• EVERY TIME

• Spaghetti is for eating, not for modules …

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion