Koma Field Kit
  • Anyone else back the Koma Field Kit on Kickstarter?

Looks like a sort of mash-up of a Moog CP 251, a Radio Music and some of those Bastl modules. DIY as well, couldn’t resist.

• It’s more like the RF Nomad than the Radio Music, since there’s an actual Radio inside. It really is a cool thing though if you’re into field recording and working with concrete sounds. It’s really a nice mix of very useful things, in one small, compact device. Couldn’t resist either! :)

• Ah I have no credit card and paypal was not possible but I am super psyched for that – but I am very patient so I can wait…

• I’m gonna hit ‘em up as soon as they become readily available. Can’t stand preorders!

• I couldn’t resist the Koma Field Kit (my first ever Kickstarter). LIke rumpefilter, I thought it an extremely useful mix of modules, which complements my existing range of contact and EM transducers perfectly.

As an early adopter, I can’t wait for the March/April delivery, but ParanormalPatroler – you might have a longish wait, as even Kickstarter supporters are now having to wait until May/June.

Martin

• Two weeks-ish until they start shipping. Did anyone back this super early? I think I’m down in the 500s so looking at mid-April.

• I’m backer 287, so I shouldn’t be waiting TOO long ;)

Martin

• I was like 13. Fingers crossed.

• I think I am up 1000 but I got my address inquiry mail few days ago.
    Maybe they’ll ship the DIY kits faster.
    Fingers crossed too, I expected to wait until may-june!

• Mine has arrived! Which was unexpected, given that I didn’t get a shipping confirmation.

• My DIY kit (#287) arrived today! What a gorgeous little box – I haven’t been this excited since receiving my Shruthi kit ;)

Martin

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion